Doing Business With Us
- Chase Canopy reserves the right to cancel installation or to remove equipment due to weather or other conditions that may jeopardize personal or equipment safety.
- Delivery charges apply. Price calculated by distance.
- Chase Canopy does not allow the sharing of tents or any other rental items. Each function is separate and billed as such.
- The customer is responsible for disclosing information to Chase Canopy regarding any underground wires, pipes, sprinkler systems, etc. on their property. If property is rented, please contact the owner for said information. This can be shown on septic plans, land layout, or whatever means you have. Chase Canopy is not responsible in the event we puncture any untold systems in the ground.
- A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your rental equipment. This deposit is non-refundable. The customer’s signatures are required to confirm the order and also to indicate that the order is correct. The balance of your order is due three (3) days prior to your delivery date. In the event of delinquency on a Net 30 account or failure to pay balance on revisions to an order two (2) weeks following the event, the customer agrees to pay interest charges at the rate of 1 1/2% per month.
- We must be notified of any tent cancellations no later than 3 PM the day prior to setup. In the event that the tent is cancelled by this time, only the 50% deposit will be held. If payment has already been received for the entire balance, 50% of the tent price will be refunded to the customer following the event. The full price of the tent will also be charged if the tent is erected for the time specified on the contract, even if it is not used.
- If revisions are made to an order within five (5) days of the event, a $25.00 restocking fee will be applied per occurrence. If revisions are made to an order subsequent to delivery, charges will apply for labor and a second trip to the event. If an item has been delivered to an event and not used, the customer will assume the total cost and no refund will be given. The remaining balance on any revision made to an order is due immediately after the event.
- All table and chair rentals are tailgate delivery. Prior notice must be given for Chase Canopy to set up rentals at time of delivery. There are no exceptions. An additional labor charge will be applied. Delivery to the second floor will also be billed at an additional rate.
- Due to the nature of our work and unforeseen delays, we are unable to give specific delivery/set-up times. However, we can accommodate requests for morning (8 A.M. – 12 P.M.) or afternoon (12 P.M. – 5 P.M.) deliveries and pick-ups. Also, upon request, a notation may be added to the work order with the phone number so that the client can be contacted on the day of delivery prior to arrival.
- If customer is not present when a delivery or installation is made, Chase Canopy will not be held responsible for miscounted or missing items. However, if the customer experiences defects or problems with equipment, they may contact us immediately to rectify the problem or defect. We have a 24 hr. on-call service to assist customers with urgent matters.
- Customers are responsible for damaged or missing items or equipment. These items and equipment are billable to the customer at current retail prices. We strongly recommend that you provide security and supervision of all rental items from the time of delivery until pick up.
- When heaters or generators are involved in a function, a Chase Canopy employee may be required on site. If need is determined, it will then result in an additional fee. We strongly recommend hiring one of our Event Supervisors for functions of high complexity. Please call for an estimate.
- If grills, ovens, and griddles are not returned in the condition that they are rented in, an automatic $35.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- All washables (i.e. china, flatware, food and beverage service items) must be returned food-free and rinsed with hot water in their original containers. Linen must be returned food-free in mesh bags (supplied by us) to prevent mildew damage. All wax damage on linen will be billed to customer at current linen retail price.
Thank you for choosing Chase Canopy for your special event!! We look forward to working with you!!
We accept: Checks, Cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card.
Title to the rented property is, and at all times shall remain in Lessor. Only the parties hereto and such other persons whose names are endorsed hereon are authorized to use said property. Lessee shall not permit said property to be used by any other person or at any address other than the place designated hereon without the express consent of Lessor. Parties agree that Lessor is not the manufacturer of said property or the agent of the manufacturer and that no warranty against patent or latent defects in material, workmanship, or capacity is given. Lessee agrees that in the event any property becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, Lessee will immediately discontinue the use thereof and promptly return it to Lessor. Upon receiving such property, if its condition is not the fault of the Lessee, Lessor agrees to replace such property with property of like kind and in good working condition. Upon termination of the agreement, Lessee will promptly return the rented property and all attachments and parts belonging thereto, to the Lessor at Lessors place of business in the same condition in which such property was received. Ordinary wear and tear is expected and the lessee agrees to pay for any damage to or loss of such property while in the possession or control of Lessee hereunder. In the event that Lessor must resort to litigation to recover for damages caused to or loss of such property, Lessee also agrees to pay Lessors reasonable attorney fees and court costs. Lessor shall not be liable in any event to Lessee for any loss, delay or damage of any kind of character resulting from defects in or inefficiency of the leased property or accidental breakage thereof. Lessee agrees to indemnity and save harness the Lessor against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action on account of any injury to person or property by any character occasioned by the operation, handling or transportation of the leased property during the rental period or while the property is in the possession or control of Lessee. Lessee will give Lessor immediate notice of any levy attempted upon said property, or if said property from any cause becomes liable to seizure, and to indemnify Lessor against all loss and damages caused by such action, including Lessors reasonable attorneys fees and expenses. Lessee will not retain the leased property beyond the “Due In” time without prior notice to and the consent of Lessor thereto. Lessee will pay rental price in advance or immediately upon the return of property. Lessee agrees to pay all collection charges, including a reasonable attorney’s fee if the rental is not paid when due. Lessor, at Lessors sole discretion, may report property stolen if held 5 days beyond “Due In” date. Lessor, at lessor’s sole discretion, may revert all charges to the daily rate if any monthly statement or invoice is not promptly paid. Lessor will extend credit for like amount on any item providing Lessee uses this credit within a period of 15 days from the out date of contract. Lessee hereby waives and releases Lessor from all claims for injuries or damages to Lessee arising out of the use of said property by Lessee.